Wednesday 30 December 2015

Turkey Trip 19th Dec 2015

On the airplane otw to Istanbul 19th December 2015

Hi all, I'm back from Turkey actually so the subsequent posts will be like a throwback for me. Okay so lemme continue. My family booked the tour under EU costing about $1100 per person, it's not a muslim tour but since Turkey is a muslim country, finding halal food won't be such a big issue. Anyway there's no such thing as halal sign there like there is in Singapore.

Our 11-hour SQ flight was at 1am, super tiring, it was difficult for me to stay awake. Really. no kidding. Anyways, that day was my lucky day as I was give a $75 in-flight voucher by the ever so helpful steward, Amir, after realising that my seat's remote control is spoilt. He eve went all the way to help me switch movies from the control room to entangling my earpiece to lavishing me with snacks and even offering me his favourite which was the dried fruits snack. Honestly, I wasn't even planning to watch any movies and wanted to sleep throughout the journey but seriously, helping me change the movie from the control room and giving me snacks was enough. Well that's a great way to start my trip in Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment